How to Buy:
- Purchase Tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week directly through our website (www.aladdin-theater.com)
- Purchase in person at the Aladdin Theater box office, Mon-Fri, 11am – 3pm + all show nights. Cards and cash accepted, no checks. Tickets purchased at the Aladdin Theater have a reduced service fee.
- The Aladdin Theater does not process orders by phone. Phone orders can be made directly with Etix at 1-800-514-3849
Where to Buy:
- The Aladdin Theater box office is located at 3017 SE Milwaukie Ave, Portland, OR 97202.
- The Aladdin Theater box office is staffed Mon-Fri, 11am – 3pm + all show nights.
- All sales are final. Please, double check your order before purchasing tickets to the Aladdin Theater. No refunds.
- The maximum number of tickets available per purchase for each event is the maximum number permitted per customer. Your name, credit card, address, and email address will be verified. The Aladdin Theater & Etix reserves the right to cancel any orders in excess of the stated ticket limit.
- Any tickets suspected of being purchased for the sole purpose of reselling can be cancelled at the discretion of the Aladdin Theater/ETix.
- Set times and support acts subject to change.
- Will call orders must be picked up with a photo ID matching the name on the order
For questions about your Etix order, please refer to your confirmation email and contact Etix here.
If you purchased tickets through Etix and are unable to find them in your email, you can use the following link to locate them: https://www.etix.com/ticket/resend
For questions about your Eventbrite order, please refer to your confirmation email and click “Contact The Organizer”. You may also access Attendee Support by logging in to your Eventbrite account, and clicking on “Contact the Organizer” next to your ticket order.
**BUYER BEWARE of third party ticket vendors. The only ticketing we do is accessible via our website link/website show calendar, our box office and Etix & Eventbrite**
Covid Affected Purchases:
The Aladdin Theater is dedicated to addressing any and all ticketing concerns in regards to COVID-19 related event cancellations, postponements and policy changes. Our number one priority is the safety of our guests and ensuring their ticket transcations are handled promptly and professionally.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will respond to your request.
- Name & Order #
- Any pertinent details
We thank you for your patience and understanding.