The Aladdin Theater, known as one of Portland’s best sounding mid-sized venues, is a perfect place for live music, a comedy show, a movie, a play, or a dance recital. We are an intimate space for any live entertainment with great views of the stage from all seats. Our experienced staff has worked at thousands of events and will make sure that your event runs smoothly and professionally. To see pictures of the Aladdin Theater, please click here.
Rental rates for the Aladdin Theater depend on many different factors such as time of day, the day of the week, and the time of year. Most expensive rates are in the spring and fall, on weekends and during the evenings. For rental rates and info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Aladdin Theater Facility Rental Includes:
- State of the art venue facility (Click for specs.)
- Professional production staff, including sound operator, lighting director, and production manager.
- House manager, door staff, box office staff, and security.
- State of the art ticketing, including print at home capabilities for patrons.
- Presence on Aladdin Theater web site.
- For an additional and affordable cost, the Aladdin marketing team can also help you promote your event via radio, social media, email marketing, and more!
In the community, we take pride in our on going relationships with local non-profits like Friends of the Children, Sister’s of the Road, Mercy Corp, and Phame Academy. If you have a benefit concert you are looking to put on, please contact us to talk about special rates for non-profits.
The Lamp, located adjacent to the Aladdin Theater, is a great place for a private party before or after your show. For more information on private events at the Lamp, please contact Blaine Peters , 503-234-7000.